Need a recommendation on my first RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saywhat

Sep 12, 2014
In a house
looking to finally get a rta the problem that I am having is there is so many to read about. I have been using a v1 Atlantis since it came out as well as a v2 doge, looking for something with massive airflow, enough to make people tell me it is too airy because that's what I prefer. Also has to be easy to build on with a decent capacity, the Atlantis has enough capacity for me to be satisfied. Last but not least is budget, I live check to check and vape because it's cheaper and more satisfying than smoking so no more than 40$ oh and I own an epic supreme and a sigelli 150 as well as a few mech mods. Any help will be nicely appreciated

Saywhat

Sep 12, 2014
In a house
Thanks guys, I've heard nothing but great things about the billow and the suntanks.going to have to look into the Cthulhu and the aromanizer. I wish I had more local vape friends to try out different equipment but I don't and my local B&M only uses nautilus minis as tasters. If I really narrowed it down to two criteria it would be, how easy it is to build and maximum airflow in that order

kartoffelfaust

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
USA
I was a Lemo fan, great reliable little tank. And I despised Kanger for the worthless Protanks (and all other tanks they made).

But the subtank mini is my new favorite. Easy to rebuild on. Giant holes in the side of the rebuildable section so its very easy to get Max VG to wick without rolling the dice like the Lemo.

Flavor is a little less than the lemo & lemo drop, but ease of use for higher VG makes it the winner for me. And I generally use unflavored these days, so the mild (perhaps minuscule?) drop in flavor for me is a non-issue. And its a $30 tank.

Saywhat

Sep 12, 2014
In a house
Thanks everybody for the input. I think I have narrowed it down to the subtank mini or the billow. Still have a few days till payday and I really don't want to rush the decision so I'm going to keep looking at reviews. Might be leaning towards the subtank or the aromanizer just for the fact of if I get lazy I can throw a premade coil in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread