Need a tootle puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey folks!
I am taking a step back from sub ohm and big clouds and going for a more mobile low profile setup. I'm currently using a kanger mini pt2 and a crappy battery.
Is there anything out there right now offering a good consistent hit with low issues with leaks etc....? I would prefer something variable volt that's in the pen style. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Do you rebuild? If you do (for me) A well built kayfun Lite is a fantastic Tootler! I'm using one right no as a matter of fact. Built to 1.2 ohms its great!
F2B1F4DC-139F-49DB-906D-A8AC1F7B718C.jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, if your battery is your main issue I have another suggestion. These are my #1 device. Same coils as your PT2. Variable voltage and I never feel the need to go higher than the 2 lowest settings. I recoil them with 2.4 nr-r-nr wire and cotton wick. Had airflow jackedup on them to the point of being comfortable *for me* lung hitters. Had to back off cuz the VG was getting to me. Silica has never worked for me except in my tiny dripper.

I usually have 2 Evod VV, 1 eGo VV and 1 Zmax in rotation. Top the Zmax with a Squape RTA running same wire, wick and voltage as the Evods.

Recently traded my Cloupor mini+ for a box full of various PTs (10 in all) and I'm looking forward to seeing what can be done with them. Supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
What batteries do you have? I currently use a handful of eGo and Vision sticks, some for over a year or more.
Watch those Vision Spinner IIs. I've got 2 that I won't touch anymore since they started auto-firing after I would turn them off. Just sayin...keep an eye on them.

Reactions: Belhade

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Watch those Vision Spinner IIs. I've got 2 that I won't touch anymore since they started auto-firing after I would turn them off. Just sayin...keep an eye on them.
I have the original Spinners, no issues after six months or so.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread