Need Help Finding A Box Mod... (Vapor Shark, Hanah Modz, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanreynolds1116

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
Irvine, CA
So I've been in the market for a new box mod and I think my top two choices would be:

----------------------------------------------
Vapor Shark rDNA 40

or

Hanah Modz PACK V3 dna 40

Which one is better? I will be using my kayfun Lite Plus and Aspire Atlantis on whichever one I get. Really leaning towards the Vapor Shark due to the fact that is $60 cheaper.

Also are there any other box mods I should give a look at?

Please let me know. I don't wanna make a decision I find out there was something else out there.

lm7nyne

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Have you guys held the Kamry 180 in your hand... That thing is heavy lol. I mean I would still use it but it is really heavy compared to anything I have felt before. I think it has three batteries.

Sure haven't but I want to. It might just be the way it looks that I like. Not to mention the fact that it isn't a Hana or Itaste. I prefer to have stuff that not everyone else has (but not in a hipster kinda way).

edwinoey

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Anywhere
hey man trying to help. I'm an indoensian vapers :D I would say going for vapor shark, well here is the thing. In my country, vapor shark is way more popular, and its even cheaper than HANA modz. I've hands on the rRDA vapor shark and its solid. I love the built quality. well, both is good i guess, but I prefer vapor shark. IMO.

cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread