Need help finding best deals on genuine vv/vw(vamo/sid/svd)!!! locally in the U.S of A only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastubbs

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2013
Chattanooga, TN USA
pastubbs.com
Hunting for DNA20 mod
I've been using this Vapor Shark DNA20 for about a week now its a tiny little beast and they only go for $170. Which put them in the same range of a ProVari. I'll take the DNA20 over ProVari any day not that the ProVari isn't good or anything I just like variable wattage over variable voltage.

Edit:Also the innokin Cool Fire 2 is a pretty desent Wattage device. I suspect the price should drop any day now like most Innokin products. I mean you can get a VTR for $60 now.

13%2520-%25201.jpg

Last edited:

yang-dynasty

Dec 18, 2013
Wisconsin
Man...where were you earlier!!! I was looking for a dna mod but couldn't find one so I ended up getting a vtr instead. That vapor shark looks really nice though...

I've been using this Vapor Shark DNA20 for about a week now its a tiny little beast and they only go for $170. Which put them in the same range of a ProVari. I'll take the DNA20 over ProVari any day not that the ProVari isn't good or anything I just like variable wattage over variable voltage.

Edit:Also the Innokin Cool Fire 2 is a pretty desent Wattage device. I suspect the price should drop any day now like most Innokin products. I mean you can get a VTR for $60 now.

13%2520-%25201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread