Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Gotta toss in my vote for an eGo system. If she won't press a batt button, buy her a one way cruise ticket! If ya put her in da basement, she'll really be pizzed. But if she has to swim back, she'll be pizzed, wet and tired...
toothy.gif

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Take a look at the Vision ego Stardust over at Gotvapes. Holds enough juice to last a light vaper all day, looks good, fits an ego, won't leak, Vision flavor, fairly hassle-free, ..............
scalewiz, I just bought 5 of these Stardust thingies, hoping they will work as well as the Fluxomizers (or better). Have you tried them yet? And if so, do you like them?

Mine should be here by Thursday...can't wait to try'em. :)

(I also bought the new 'Stone tank' on a whim. :oops:)

EDIT: I'm buying ego batts and Stardust cartos for myself, and sharing with 2 friends that seem ready to try vaping. (I'm giving them ego-t's, plus a box of 2.4 to 2.6 ohm Fluxos, plus a couple of Stardust cartos, plus juice. It's FUN being Santa Claus! :laugh:)

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
When I upgraded from the little cigarette sized batts, I went with an eGo.....these are so versatile, readily available, and really easy to use...pop on a Resurrector XL carto which can be condom filled easily, and you are good to go for several hours worth of hassle free vaping. It really is the next logical step from the small batts. And lots of people just stay with them, they are so satisfying.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Last edited:

Gonefishing

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Gamecock Country

Vapeterry

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
AR, USA
What i did was start with an expensive cig look a like, was very dissapointed: went to a KGO which gave me hope but was exhasted in switching batts along with learning everything about cartos, attys tanks, etc... So jumped into a Darwin ( for dummies, lol!) & found the best PV for fiddlefree use as a newbe. Then my search for the best delivery system as i came across the Genisis style rebuildable atty tanks. I was unhappy with my experience of various cartos, etc..., so then it became understandable to focus on one great delivery system which may require an enormous amount of research & hands on experience; whence i believe will payoff in the long haul to my vaping satisfaction.Good Luck to you in supporting your Wife on your quest for a great vaping setup that will be user friendly.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
If you havent gotten anything yet look into the *Kross I had the original Lea and while I had good luck with my tank/atty my friend did not and got a burnt taste from hers........with any tank you get, blow out the primer! then prime the atty (w/ur own e-liq) for least a couple of minutes making sure to get it wet before hitting the buttom. The Kross has the same battery with a shut off function but is more versatile it comes with 5 cartos that are longer than the Regular Boge 510's and it also comes with 3 adapters for different kinds of attys, tanks (lea 400 or 800) or cartos 808's 901's ....The battery lasts me most of the day if not all day and is a passthru so you can smoke it plugged in no need for 4 ?? batteries (unless your going hiking for a weekend) i also ordered a 800 lea tank atty
In short I've tried all different set ups and have my favorties but thats the beauty of the Kross. I bought mine from Thom @ whitestagvapor.com he's a good guy who will talk with you via email or over the phone and makes good recommendations.......I should also say that I've had the Ego's (carts and tanks) but batteries seem to fail too often. I also love my Boge Leo cart (old school) gives me great flavor but its not as versatile as the Kross right now (Leo's working on it)As far as the Kross goes, I've got a regular 510 atty (thats old) on it with a cart w/blue marineland foam and it goes all day as far as battery goes..... and the flavor is awesome!!!! also I dont know what she's tried as far as E-liquid goes, but i finally quit when my brother turned me on to liquidxpress.com and TABOO pg 26nic (high nic-- smoked 2 packs a day)..... Honey flu and Berry Tobacco is also really good This is my personal preference I know, but one of the 3 will hit the spot (again my opinion) but i have friends and family that will agree. Try the Kross it has a lota options Sorry for lenghty response oops didnt see you already got one oh well hope this works for someone out there lol

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
What she is using now is: 808 batteries with 2.0ohm LR "quality" carts (the ones I use, and I've tried them all)

I use a GLV-2 with the same LR carts or atty's, but she doesn't have the patience for an atty.

The GLV 5v setup is to much for her, but the auto batts are to weak. She doesn't now if she's getting anything, her drags are short but she won't listen to me.

I need something easy, for a women, not complicated, long batt life, would really like to use the 901/808 type carts I use, discreet/blingy (I know, bare with me here) and well here are some of the ones I been looking at:

Joye eGo, this thing is so popular? Why?

I haven't read through the thread. If she likes to take short drags the best thing to do is go up to a higher ohm and higher voltage. At higher voltage with a matching ohm lots more vapor is produced and it's pretty warm with stronger nicotine. I haven't used any LR cartos so I cannot say how well a LR atty simulates this same experience. I use a 3.0 ohm CE2 type clearomiser such as the Vision Extreme from GotVapes (510 connector) with a 5 volt box mod and I find it's pretty close to smoking a cigarette - you don't have to take long drags to get a good hit or good nicotine.

You can go higher with a variable Voltage Mod and a 3.2 ohm CE2 ( or regular atty) for an even shorter draw with strong hit.

Don't know about discreet or blingy. You don't need too small an e-cig or you wont have the power you need. Any e-cig you can bling up yourself with some shiny stuff from a craft store and some glue. I say go this route if you don't know if she's going to stick with it or not. if she does stick with it, you can spend lots of money on a fancy mod later. The main thing is to find what will work for her, what shes willing to use.

The Vision Extremes from GotVapes are nice because they give a strong hit and are easy to fill and clean with no leaking.

An Ego is popular because they are great e-cigs for beginners that offer good voltage and performance over the mall type "mini" cigarette size e-cigs and are not expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread