NEED HELP! Vision stone SPITTING and FLOODING :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
I just got my new Vision Stone V2 from Gotvapes. I watched badkolo's video on how to fill it and he seems to have no issues. When it is not on the battery it dosen't seem to be leaking or anything, but when I put it on my SE Riva batt it floods the batt conection with a crazy amount of juice after only a few draws! It is also spitting hot juice in my mouth and gurgling like crazy. I am pretty sure I filled it to a proper level after watching how much juice badkolo put in his tank, and I read somewhere on the forums to not over tighten it on the device so I haven't.

I really want to like this thing. I have a Smoketch DCT that I love and wanted to try the tanks with no filler.

Please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong....

Has anyone had this issue?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I ran into the same issues you mentioned. Didn't watch any videos on how to fill it, but eventually figured out that if I fill it to roughly 1/4" below the silicon seal on the ceramic cup it did not leak or spit at me. I think it's the same thing as filling a CE2 carto too full -- juice can run into the cup and then can go down the air tube and out the battery conn.
It vapes great and I just am careful as to how much I tilt it when I use it.
What I'm waiting to see is how much are the new innards going to cost. I've had mine a while now and it sure is heavy duty and wicks great once you find that correct fill level.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
I ran into the same issues you mentioned. Didn't watch any videos on how to fill it, but eventually figured out that if I fill it to roughly 1/4" below the silicon seal on the ceramic cup it did not leak or spit at me. I think it's the same thing as filling a CE2 carto too full -- juice can run into the cup and then can go down the air tube and out the battery conn.
It vapes great and I just am careful as to how much I tilt it when I use it.
What I'm waiting to see is how much are the new innards going to cost. I've had mine a while now and it sure is heavy duty and wicks great once you find that correct fill level.

Thank you so much! I took the top off after losing a bit of juice, cleaned it took a little bit out and am being careful to not tip it up to far. So far no juice in the top cup and no spitting! Sometimes my newbism gets the best of me. I appreciate the help!

My juice taste great out of the Stone, and I'm getting a lot of vapor! Loving it :)

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Glad I could help a little. With so many new devices coming to market, it's really hard to learn the quirks of each one. I'm getting great flavor out of my Stone as well, but as I mentioned in my other post, I'm concerned about the cost of the replacement innards. So I'm still fiddling with other devices trying to find one that suits me. I've been struggling with a Chibi tank and its' leaking problems. Seems no matter what I do it wants to leak. It always something.....lol. But to me that is what is fun about vaping. Being a confirmed tinkerer according to my wife, vaping is right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread