Need mod recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
@Leash44 Pardon the big pic, i'm trying to see if I have anothe better pick of the Nunchaku. I also reccomend the Nunchaku tank, great flavor.

img_20180610_090346-jpg.747539

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
That nunchaku is sexy. I might hunt around locally to check one out before I make my choice. We do have a ton of local shops. When I say I have small hands, I mean I have met maybe 2 people in my life, other than children, with hands smaller than me. :lol:
Checking one out in store is a great idea. Also check online and see if you can get one for a good price. Maybe your local store will price match?

Leash44

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Boise, ID
I wanted to say thanks for all the recommendations. I went ahead and ordered the Jac DNA75 and am eagerly awaiting its arrival from the UK. Also, after having a few issues with my Nautilus 2 I ordered a Zenith tank and am in love! Best tank ever so far. Might order another one, or two...

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I wanted to say thanks for all the recommendations. I went ahead and ordered the Jac DNA75 and am eagerly awaiting its arrival from the UK. Also, after having a few issues with my Nautilus 2 I ordered a Zenith tank and am in love! Best tank ever so far. Might order another one, or two...

Excellent choice, I've heard only good things about the JacVapour and Zenith Tank. I don't have neither since I'm more than satisfied and overwhelmed with the stuff I presently have. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread