New ECF Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I can't access all the... what are the little frowny and smiley faces called? They aren't working and I seem to feel I need them.... :) I only know a few of the shortcuts :(

Anna
Emoticons. I can't see them as an option either. If you tell me which ones, I have memorized quite a few.

;) :D :laugh: :p :pervy: :grr: :evil: :confused: :censored: :sneaky: :blush: :blink: :shock:

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
Agreed, Uncle. That's one of the (several) reasons I'm back on the older ECF theme. I much prefer it.
That floating box (which causes the page to scroll up and down while it calculates the position) drives me nuts, so back on the old theme myself ...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Argh! Mine is gone too, now I don't know my quit date :(

Once again, the internet reminds me of its impermanence, but honestly I didn't write it down anywhere else, because I was fairly certain I would FAIL, LOL.

I'll have to go back through my bank statements and figure out when I purchased my N2, it was some time around then.... Sigh. Oh well, it's not the DATE that matters so much, but that I DID it I guess.... :)

I really need to rely on my calendar more or SOMETHING. :) Maybe my join date is around here somewhere, I know it was about 10 days after that.

Anna

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Argh! Mine is gone too, now I don't know my quit date :(

Once again, the internet reminds me of its impermanence, but honestly I didn't write it down anywhere else, because I was fairly certain I would FAIL, LOL.

I'll have to go back through my bank statements and figure out when I purchased my N2, it was some time around then.... Sigh. Oh well, it's not the DATE that matters so much, but that I DID it I guess.... :)

I really need to rely on my calendar more or SOMETHING. :) Maybe my join date is around here somewhere, I know it was about 10 days after that.

Anna
I still remember my quit date. Can’t find where/how I created the banner before. Either my interwebz skills are poor today (most likely scenario) or it’s missing too.....

Reactions: stols001

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
…it was about 10 days after that.

Good to have a reference point. Mine's my b-day, 7/12/13. Hard to forget. Day I started vaping, the 13th was the first full day. And I never picked up a smoke after that.

Good luck with the banners. Legacy stuff is all there it seems. Just don't display in threads (as I've pointed out earlier).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread