• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
it was a blast and i've got to see and use some awesome stuff! I can't wait for the next one. please be a little closer to new bedford though, or at least out of the city. I got home 30 minutes ago and left early. hope you liked your sneak peek and some diamonds. I loved the atty smknomor thanks a lot!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
meeting was great. only if i was more outgoing... maybe next time!!
thanks everybody for being so receptive. specially Karen! she's radiant!

Awe, thanks, I don't think anyone has ever called me radiant before, certainly made me smile! I'm really glad that we had a good turnout, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Thank you for supporting our first meet!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Awe, thanks, I don't think anyone has ever called me radiant before, certainly made me smile! I'm really glad that we had a good turnout, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Thank you for supporting our first meet!

I LOVE YOU, KAREN!!!!

(yes, i'm THAT girl)

Let's make sure we ask for Jill to be our bartender next month!

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
i posted some picts and video on facebook, Newengland vapers group

Thanks for posting those, Santo! I completely forgot to take any pics or vid. Them beers were running pretty fast. :toast:

All: See my sig for a link to the NEV group on Facebook. Just request admission and either Brewlady or myself will approve you.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why oh why did I JUST find out about this TODAY??? :glare: Ah well, another time I suppose.

We'll be meeting at Jillian's the second Sunday of each month. Ask to join New England Vapers group on Facebook, you'll get invites to remind you about each month's meeting.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
We'll be meeting at Jillian's the second Sunday of each month. Ask to join New England Vapers group on Facebook, you'll get invites to remind you about each month's meeting.

AWESOME! if anyone wants to hold one a little closer that'll be cool too. 1 1/2 hour drive each way kinda gets to ya, maybe I should move lol

May I recommend reserving a few tables next time so we don't have to hijack them. seriously if they made this stuff illegal than all the juice and pvs on the tables would've put us away for life lol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread