New Forum Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

bprice

Oct 29, 2013
CA, USA
Just joined the forums today. Stopped analogs about a week ago and have been glued to the computer learning everything I can about e-cigs. I started off buying a Blu starter kit. After about 2 days I realized I really should have done my research... Now I have 2 eGo joyetech batteries, tons of juice samples, and just got a Kanger protank 2 today (loving it!). Already looking to do some DIY juices and starting to look at different mods to upgrade too as well. Look forward to bugging you all for help later on!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Just joined the forums today. Stopped analogs about a week ago and have been glued to the computer learning everything I can about e-cigs. I started off buying a Blu starter kit. After about 2 days I realized I really should have done my research... Now I have 2 eGo Joyetech batteries, tons of juice samples, and just got a Kanger protank 2 today (loving it!). Already looking to do some DIY juices and starting to look at different mods to upgrade too as well. Look forward to bugging you all for help later on!

Hello bprice, welcome to ECF island,

nice job getting off the stinkies... !

hope your journey continues well, and ask and Vape your face off... :)

Vape≈On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread