New from Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly M

Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Awesome, I haven't had a smoke since Feb 29th this year, congradulations on the switch. I vape with the EGO C from JoyTech. You'll find that the attys are better constructed than the volcano if you buy JoyTech brands. I bought The Volcano for my brother it was a little cheaper but still had a good vape. It would be a good idea as well to get a lanyard as I can find my pipe (I call it that just easier) if I set it down or when the kids are here so they don't pick it up its around my neck where I know they can't get it. flavor it depends on what you like me I like the fruits blueberry, strawberry, peach I really don't like the cherry but I'm sure there are those who do, then others like my brother just like tobacco my son Jess likes french toast, and coffee and the other vanilla and apple. So its just what you prefer. I as well get my juice from healthcabin.com you will save a lot and there flavor is quality. I mix the flavor not the nicotine I just buy the e liquid with out flavor and add what I want how strong I like it. I hope this helps you out and happy vapping, To your Health.

Last edited:

DangerousFat

Jun 20, 2012
United States
Awesome, I haven't had a smoke since Feb 29th this year, congradulations on the switch. I vape with the EGO C from JoyTech. You'll find that the attys are better constructed than the volcano if you buy JoyTech brands. I bought The Volcano for my brother it was a little cheaper but still had a good vape. It would be a good idea as well to get a lanyard as I can find my pipe (I call it that just easier) if I set it down or when the kids are here so they don't pick it up its around my neck where I know they can't get it. flavor it depends on what you like me I like the fruits blueberry, strawberry, peach I really don't like the cherry but I'm sure there are those who do, then others like my brother just like tobacco my son Jess likes french toast, and coffee and the other vanilla and apple. So its just what you prefer. I as well get my juice from healthcabin.com you will save a lot and there flavor is quality. I mix the flavor not the nicotine I just buy the e liquid with out flavor and add what I want how strong I like it. I hope this helps you out and happy vapping, To your Health.

I will try an official JoyTech atty just for you. lol But I chose Volcano because of their customer service and I fully intend to buy most of my stuff from them. Also, I was able to get a sexy red Inferno. lol

- DF

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
No, I didn't. That would be great. Can you tell me when and where?

I haven't heard about it yet, when is it, where is it, I wanna go! I'd love to meet other vapers!
I read about it here on the Florida Vapors Sub-Forum on ECF
Date is July 20th
Sorry cant cut & paste...

Last edited:

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
Hey everyone, I smoked my last analog Friday and I couldn't be happier! I purchased one of the new Inferno Tube Tank Kits from Volcano and it's absolutely amazing! I couldn't be more excited to be part of the e-cig world now and I'm excited to start trying all kinds of new stuff!

- DF

Hey DF, happy to see you. I'm new to the forum, been vaping since March 2011. I'm using ProSmoke and 510 because I need to have small ones to go with my activities. Wait 'til you start reading all the tips, tricks and everything else; it's hard for me to get anything else done because I'm having so much fun reading and trying stuff out. You should see all my old batteries and atty's now - they shine again!

Did you say where you are in FL? I'm in Altamonte Springs, but I haven't given myself time to check out the sub-forum yet. Soon I hope. Happy vaping! :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Welcome from sodden Bradenton! Got web feet?
Rubber_Duck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread