Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As you all know, Iken was appointed by me as official US GG seller, but due to personal differences and various other factors, we have both agreed that it is not possible to continue with this arrangement.

Iken will sell the remaining GG products he already has with him, as soon as his shop opens and after that, all GG products will be sold only by me for the foreseeable future.

Despite our professional differences, I truly wish Iken every success with his business.

Last edited:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I'm wondering if they are in the US now....

New pic up

51.gif

The old pic with the rings look so much more godly to me.....IDK IDK

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
I fully agree with REJOICE........ There are many American mods that are very good products....... I was a GG lover, supporter and advertized to everyone...... However if they are not going to be sold here, I will go elsewhere....... I got a GG Transformer and just ordered a Silver Bullet....... And I don't have to wait months for adapters and parts with Silver Bullet...... Imeo and Iken, you should straighten out your differences....... And Imeo, you should hire some people to help with manufacturing to make your products readily available.......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo,

you have a feel for the current demand for you r GG Transformer and Telescope. Do you think the 100 of each will actually be enough? I mean you are know around the world!

I am just trying to see the real demand yous. If I see that 100 are not enough then I will make 1000 or more:)

Youssefa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL USA
Heck If I have to set up a web site to sell GG's I will. REjoice, I can't imagine what could have happened between those two... NOT selling GG's in the USis a crime....someone here should attempt to make the GG's. Only with Imeo's blessings and approval,, this would cut down on logistics considerably. MANY machine shops are looking for signature products to manufacture for a retail market. US economy sucks righht now and shops are hurting for work, oders have declined for MTO parts, and have a finished product to sell at a retail level would be financially ADVATAGEOUS. IMEO, have you consicered this possibilty. ...many CNC and screw shops sit iel here and need desparetly to get work.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Is this true...... Imeo, you and Iken agree to let Iken be your GG distributor in the United States...... He puts much of his money and time into a Site to sell your GG product and you guys have some minor disagreement, and you kick Iken to the curve..... You send him a limited amount of GG Product and decide Iken is not going to have access to some of your products, such as the AFS...... You go on selling your product and Iken is finished,losing all that money and time...... Maybe I am wrong, but is this true......Then you expect all of Iken's loyal customers and friends leave Iken and run to you....... Maybe that will happen...... But, I think you will lose that customer base as well as all that money that could be made by GG........
I will get my GG this week and in a short while get my USA Silver Bullet....... I wonder which one will become my E-Cig Baby........

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Mr Imeo, I requested from you, to sell me adapters, because you did not send those to Mr Iken...... Your answer was "NO", and that maybe in the future I could get one..... No problem, I went to one of your competitors and bought 901 to 510, 510 to 901 and 510 to 801 adapters and have them already...... I bought my batteries and charger from one of your competitors....... If I can't buy from you, no problem, I can go elsewhere...... Maybe you only lost a few dollars by me going elsewhere....... I wonder if that is anyway to run business....... No reason for a reply.......

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Maybe I am wrong, but is this true......Then you expect all of Iken's loyal customers and friends leave Iken and run to you.......
Sorry Ab, you've been misinformed. :)

NOT selling GG's in Europe its a crime too:(:(:(
Many French Forum user want's buy 1 GG but it's impossible :confused::confused::confused:
The GG has always been available in Europe and I believe that you will be able to buy one from Imeo himself in a few more days.

Sevenchan

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Tokyo
Hmmm. Imeo, why don't you just set up a little personal website of your own where you could point customers? You do not need fancy web design if you're an inventor selling your own product, vs. someone trying to run a proper online store. Check out the website run by the maker of The Chuck: THAG BUILT: You think you can break it?

One page, a cool logo, a few photos, and order information. That is all he needs because he's a producer, not a supplier. As are you.

My honest opinion, Imeo? You do not seem to have a good track record of building mutually beneficial relationships with distributors, so I think you'd be better off doing this on your own. Personally, I still want a GG, but all the drama is seriously putting me off. And it seems like I'm not the only one.

Not bashing, just friendly advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread