Not open for further replies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
I wish i got bribed with sushi. :D off topic but true

Heh, yeah, I just throw raw fish at her and she'll do anything I want... :)

The protank is good i use it daily. It's a bottom feeder so if you like a "cooler" vape youll enjoy it. :p

Glad to hear this. I have 3 on it's way to me to help with my cinnamon addiction and I do prefer the bottom coils, it seems. Yay!

Poor new girl, total hijack ;)

mayday_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
st louis MO
The protank is good i use it daily. It's a bottom feeder so if you like a "cooler" vape youll enjoy it.
Glad to hear this. I have 3 on it's way to me to help with my cinnamon addiction and I do prefer the bottom coils, it seems. Yay!

Poor new girl, total hijack
If there is sushi involved i will help with anything. sorry for the hijack :D

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Wow pink sushi is the best! Light pink, pink, dark pink. I normally don't like anything pink but sake sashimi is an exception

Geez, I don't know what the big deal is about sushi ... I bought some one time, brought it home, cooked it up and it was fine!

Nothing to write home about 'though ... :laugh:

Last edited:

forg1vn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Geez, I don't know what the big deal is about sushi ... I bought some one time, brought it home, cooked it up and it was fine!

Nothing to write home about 'though ... :laugh:

Well considering sashimi isn't supposed to be cooked...

Oh Jen btw, since you have the ego type batt, try looking for the mini version like mini Vivi nova or the smaller or slim tanks and get an adapter ring to make it look flush.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Well considering sashimi isn't supposed to be cooked...

Oh Jen btw, since you have the ego type batt, try looking for the mini version like mini Vivi nova or the smaller or slim tanks and get an adapter ring to make it look flush.

Exactly! I was just kiddin' around ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread