New guy here and need some advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefans

Sep 1, 2013
USA
What's up E forum? Since I'm new and restricted from posting anywhere else, though I'd introduce myself. The name's Stefan and I have been vaping for about 2 months now. I smoked cigarettes for 3yrs before deciding to quit, but still smoke occasionally during weekends when I'm out. I got introduced to vaping from a friend and have been hooked ever since. Started with a eGo mini kit, then moved on to a 1100mah Vision Spinner. I also purchased a Evod battery, because I loved the look. tanks I have are Smok tech ARO, eGo CE4, purchased recently a Vision victory VT and Kanger Protank II mini. The Vision VT is amazing, but quality and design wise Protank mini is awesome and looks great with the evod battery. Only problem it does not vape very well, I've read that since the coil is 2.5ohm, it requires a higher voltage. This seems true, as I tested it on my Spinner and it vapes pretty well at 4.5v, but still doesn't match my Vision VT which uses a 1.8ohm coil at lower volts. For aesthetic reasons, I'd really like to use the Protank mini on the EVOD battery. Do you guys think it will vape better with 1.8ohm coil? I really like some opinion before I make a purchase on new coils.

Thanks,
Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread