New here and just saying Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Fynger

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I'm new here, but not new to vaping. Been vaping this time around 18 months....was vaping 7 years ago when things weren't as good as they are now, and ended up back on the smelly sticks ( fags ) I'm using Smok x-priv baby and watermelon ice juice. Had to buy it when i was on holiday, as i dropped the one i was using, down the loo...hahaha

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
Hi, I'm new here, but not new to vaping. Been vaping this time around 18 months....was vaping 7 years ago when things weren't as good as they are now, and ended up back on the smelly sticks ( fags ) I'm using Smok x-priv baby and watermelon ice juice. Had to buy it when i was on holiday, as i dropped the one i was using, down the loo...hahaha
Welcome. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread