New here. Help needed in diy juice please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

waverunr2001

May 23, 2015
South Carolina, USA
My straight strawberry:

---10ml 12mg---
10% strawberry ripe
20% 60mg nic vg
70% vg

Simple and easy, adjust the flavor to your liking if needed with a drop or two of flavoring at a time.

Smokestack
Okay, do you steep it or can you start vaping it right away? And is the flavor from a vendor or a Lorann 3.7 ml dram bottle you can buy at Wal-Mart?

U
Okay, do you steep it or can you start vaping it right away? And is the flavor from a vendor or a Lorann 3.7 ml dram bottle you can buy at Wal-Mart?

Use whatever brand flavor you want to...
I'm giving you a starting point cuz you can always add flavor to your taste. (I use less flavor in mine so I start low).

As for steeping? I use my flavors as I make them, I'm working on one that needs to be steeped but all my others I use right away, they steep as I use it up. But that's just my preference.

Steep or no steep it's up to you mostly, same with the flovaring. I just provided you a starting point.... Try it and adjust to what you are looking for.... that's DIY!

Smokestack

waverunr2001

May 23, 2015
South Carolina, USA
My flavors are mostly the flavor aprentice (tfa). I have a couple Capella and a couple flavor west.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I agree with what your saying. You get so many different opinions here, it makes you start second guessing your self. But I agree with you. For the most part its ready right after a warm bath.

My major issue when I first started was the calculator I was using gave me drops. Well when I got done counting out a 15ml batch the bottle was only a little over half full. Then I learned all drops are not created equal. Flavors are very thin and it takes twice the amount of drops than vg. But got some good syringe's and counted out one ml of each and got it figured out. Thanks again Smokestack. First batch of Tigers Blood is awesome!!! Keep Huffing!

Reactions: Smokestack

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
For a simple Strawberry/Cucumber, I personally like that I don't need as much flavoring as most here. You can just take out the cucumber flavor if you don't like it. My Strawberry mix that I have uses 3% or 32 drops for a 30 ml bottle. I have found that other flavors compliment the strawberry to bring out the flavor more. One that I have is as follows 30PG/70VG @ 6 mg nic. after mixing nic, vg, pg, and flavorings together. For flavors, I use, Ripe Strawberry (TFA) 3%/32 drops, Cucumber (CAP) .25%/3 drops, Cotton Candy (TFA) 1%/10 drops, and Juicy Lemon (CAP) .25%/3 drops I have found that the flavoring is about 35 drops per ml. That is the good thing with having percentages instead of drops so you can mix a 10 ml, 15 ml, or 30 ml ect and have it taste the same. Ejuice me up is a great calculator to use if you don't have it. Remember to start small %'s because it is easier to add flavor than take out. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Smokestack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread