New - How many e-liquid flavors do you burn each day

Status
Not open for further replies.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
Quit analogs a couple weeks ago and have gone to vaping. I just can't find a juice that I am satisfied with all day. I used to smoke the same brand non menthol cigs for 25 years and never thought much about it. Now I have a tank setup with a sweet berry, two ego drip tips with RY4 and mountain joy, and two Cardis with watermellon and spearmint. I am constantly swapping and changing flavors. At first I like it then not so much so I change to something else. How normal is this when you start vaping before you land on a flavor that just works all day? or is this something that everyone does?

bea828

Oct 17, 2012
Arizona
I'm still working on figuring that all out myself. Like you - I so know what you mean about burning out on flavors though out the day.

I have the carts my kit came with (there are 3 of those left) and 4 bottles of juice.

I already by a happy accident found out that my "all day" is a mix of two of the juices. but I still switch up the other juice flavor pretty frequently. Just a few minutes ago, I cleaned a clearomiser and traded out the amaretto that I'd been loving for days - for some peach that is now rocking my world....

Perhaps the flexibility means that we grow tired of things more quickly? Or perhaps the flexibility means that we're not tying our identity into our "brand" like with cigs. Either way, when the boss was calling me out to smoke with her she used to say "Your smokes are calling you." Tonight she said "Amaretto is calling you." and I was all "Actually, tonight it's blueberry." (She is also not ever amused when I point out that a) my "smokes" sound an awful lot like her and b) I tend to "have" to smoke more when she's around than when she's not. ;) )

And tomorrow it'll be peach. And I LIKE the fact that I can change it up while she is stuck with her marbs in the black box.

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
Right now.
Morning vape Blade Runner.
Most of the day Shadowfax
Evening time can change a lot.
Oompa, Pirate's Booty, Serendipity
Depending on what I am eating or drinking that night.
Then I have a few other ones that I just do every now and then.
I clean out my tanks because I need to change flavor more then just to clean the heads. :laugh:

I have 4 Vivi Nova's 2 Splitfires, 2 Kanger T2 filled with different juices all the time.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
Interesting to hear I am not the only one changing flavors constantly. I like the drip tips due to the ease of clean and change flavors. The tank is an IBtank and combined with a silver bullet gives a great vape, but changing flavors is rough. That is one I would like to settle on a juice that would be my all time goto flavor.

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy folks,

Presently, I have been vaping almost all day on my DIY watermelon, but it's getting old. I have 10x10ml, each a different flavor that has been steeping for almost a week now from High Desert Vapes, and yesterday, vape mail came. I now also have 15x5ml of different flavored juice from ECBlends that now is steeping. Been vaping for 6-7 weeks now, still have not found what I'm looking for. The search is a lotta fun, but I hope eventually it slows way down.

Big Mac

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think it's pretty normal to switch up the flavors, and I think those that don't are more the exception.

I love pizza, but if I eat it every meal I am going to get tired of it pretty soon.
Same goes for just about any food, and I don't see why that wouldn't also apply to liquid flavors.

If you think about it our cigarettes really didn't have a flavor, or at least not enough to burn out on.
But our juices have quite a lot of flavor, and it seems normal that we would tire of using the same one all the time.

Last night I started with Dekang RY4 and used that for quite awhile...
Then I switched over to Tasty Vapor Tastyfinger for a little while...
Then I finished off the night with VapeDudes Crunch Berries...

I haven't started vaping yet today, but given how I'm feeling right now I think my first vape will probably be BWB Espresso.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread