Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
New ! Kanger Mini Protank-2 BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Glass Clearomizer $13.99

Kanger%20Mini%20Protank-2%20BCC.jpg

Kanger Mini Protank-2 clearomizer is the upgraded Kanger Mini Protank clearomizers with replaceable glass tank, which is the great improvement on Mini Protank.

Mini Protank-2's tank is made with glass material and compatible with various ejuice, which makes your vapor more healthy. Each protank clearomizer can hold 2.8ml ejuice.

Mini Protank-2 has the same bottom coil heating system, and use the same changeable Universal bottom coil for Kanger Protank and EVOD clearomizers.

When the coil head dies, you can replace only the coil head.

Mini Protank-2 clearomizer has an eGo threading and can work well on most eGo/eGo T/eGo C batteries.

penrow

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
United States
Hope they don't sell out before i get some $$$ in the bank because when I order from Health Cabin I have to stock up to justify the shipping
gonna get some e juice and a ton of kanger coils, I hope this uses same coils as the pro tank 2 ( I believe it does) then I will have one coil type to buy to use in either :laugh:
wish base was Chrome

Last edited:

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
question: are the coil replacements supposed to be the Ts3, same ones that fit the protank? reason i ask, is when i attempt to replace the coil, i have a really hard time screwing the base (#5 in the pic in the OP) back on. with the coil that came with it, the base screws on easily. they look the same to me, but there must be some difference, cause i really have to get medieval with the thing to get it back together after putting in a new coil.
any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
Kelli, no the T3s heads are a little different from the protanks, which is a bit infuriating in my opinion. The plate on the protank heads are a little bigger than the T3s heads so it is hard to get the protank heads to work with the T3s. I think I read somewhere that people are able to make them work but I have not attempted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread