Status
Not open for further replies.

Wmmeese

Dedicated Lurker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
St Louis
Starter on ecigs last January with great success after smoking for over 50 years. Have made the typical progression from cigalikes through EGO's, VV, VV/VW and on to Mechanicals. Have the requisite Provari along with ZMAX as backup. Mechanicals include Natural, Zen, Precise (14500 and 18490). Toppers include drip attys including HH.357, IGO-L, Eternity, Genesis, various Carto tanks, Vivi's and Protank.

Last week I got a REOS Mini 2.1 with RM2 which I am extremely happy with. I also got an Itaste VV with a new Protank 2 mini which is a nice combo.

I rebuild my coils and have started exploring DIY juices.

As I am retired, I really needed a hobby!!

Wmmeese

Dedicated Lurker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
St Louis
Welcome ! We started about the same time. How do you like the DIY experience ? I started a couple weeks ago and have found it to be the best move I have made yet. I am doing 100% TFA flavors and most are great as a stand alone vape with my nic mix.

Good luck !!

I have purchased several Flavors from various suppliers. Plan to start with single flavor mixes to get a feel, then try a recipe or two.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have purchased several Flavors from various suppliers. Plan to start with single flavor mixes to get a feel, then try a recipe or two.

It can really be cost effective to DIY. Just remember drops. Convert ml to drops and you will be more confident at first. About 30 drops to 1ml is the average.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks Sugar. I have noticed that drops from different devices vary significantly. Dropper bottles seem to have large drops while pipettes and small gauge blunt needs have really small drops. Hope to figure it out eventually

You welcome and right....I forgot to mention that...duh. Try finding a small syringe that show 1-5 mls. I find that always helped me. Try asking at your pharmacy if they carry them. More often than not they do and mine just handed me a couple, no charge. I had to keep changing them as the hot soapy water tends to wash off the marking eventually, but they're good for accuracy as long as you can read em. LOL
:)

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Well Well Well Cangrats! im onboard for roughly the same time except i havent tried as many variable as you. b.t.w. i see the nlunt end syringes selling on many websites for 50p. Also if theres a "farm & feed" anywhere nearby they can carry a vast array useful to vape. I have even bought the mega size for basting in the oven! :)
I dabbled in DIY last winter. however im the only one in household! I think its great if you're in a community and can share the taste testing. Are you nearby other Vapers?

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
forgive me for being nosey...you say retired? we have a older vape group here...Ill send you the detail.

You can go to top of page under community higlight groups youshould see mature vapers but not too much recent activity... i agree with Sugar..the ELiquid discussions the DIY subforums...are the place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread