New member and request for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

imx0101

Mar 9, 2013
Hi I'm new to the site and I have less than 5 posts so I can't post anywhere else. ;)

Probably stated many times but isn't it interesting when vaping in public people ask if I'm smoking a recreational pharmaceutical? Ok it's not interesting.

Onto my plea for help...
I bought an eGo to 510 adapter for my provari from provape but it doesn't fit my Raptor tank. Anyone know which adapter will work?

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
If you note in the customer comments of the adaptor that you bought from Provape, it states that it doesn't work with some of the ego delivery devices, specifically the Kanger T3.

An 510 to ego adaptor from another vendor should do the trick though: Adapter - 510 Battery to eGo Cartomizer

Yes if you read the reviews, the adapter you recommended works for the Kanger T3 so the OP may have success there.

Hi I'm new to the site and I have less than 5 posts so I can't post anywhere else. ;)

Probably stated many times but isn't it interesting when vaping in public people ask if I'm smoking a recreational pharmaceutical? Ok it's not interesting.

Onto my plea for help...
I bought an eGo to 510 adapter for my provari from provape but it doesn't fit my Raptor tank. Anyone know which adapter will work?

This guy is using an adapter to get the Raptor on the Provari. At minute mark 7ish. It sounds like it was just one he had laying around but that an adapter was specifically being made at the time of the video, so you might also want to contact http://vapourworld.co.uk/page/about

PS hello to a fellow British Columbian, I have an aunt in your town, and yeah Kamloops is a small town with that mentality. I can imagine people turn heads. People do that when it's something curious that they have never seen before, and they rush to judgement, even if they mean well. Being in BC, of course they assume it's some kind of drug delivery device lol. I wear a massive brace on my left leg because I almost lost it to tumors last year. EVERYWHERE I go, people not only ask me "what did you do?" but assume it was a skiing accident, all sorts of stuff. They literally stop me in the street, run after me - it's nuts. People will judge you, it gets annoying and the prying and rudeness even bother you to the point of being self conscious if you let it. I laugh it off, make jokes back "no it was skydiving/bear wrestling/pole dancing/bar fight" and sometimes I educate them. Now I know how it feels to be disabled, but the parallel that I am drawing here is that you have something different and that invites curiosity, comments and stares. Really they may be curious but it's none of their business what you do. I don't ask the guy on an oxygen tank how much he smoked to get COPD! At least when I vape, I know that funny ProVari that looks like a "Light Saber" isn't the most curious thing about me, lol. I'm sure they think mine is a medical "delivery device" too. I have started taking my "What is/the benefits of/ an e-cig" cards that the vendors give me, to pass out to the smoker lookie-lous, as an opportunity to educate them.

Last edited:

imx0101

Mar 9, 2013
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll give another adapter a try.

Mariss716, sorry to hear about your leg situation. Kamloops definitely fits the small town bill and I suppose people generally are more nosy but I don't mind educating them about ecigs. Only when they challenge everything I say about ecigs I get annoyed. I've encountered 1 other person with an ecig here. People love their analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread