New member here! Thought I'd introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweden

Apr 27, 2012
Washington DC
Hi everyone!
I started vaping a few weeks ago, and have been coming here for information. Figured it was time to join :toast:

I started out (as many uniformed people do) with Blu Cigs. Switched over to V2s and just got a new Joye Ego-T today in the mail.

I'm really excited, and hope I get to know you all better!

Any random bits of advice that you wish you knew when you were new to vaping would be deeply appreciated!

Here's a random banana.:banana:

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Welcome, Sweden. I just joined this forum this evening myself after reading posts here for a couple of weeks.

One of my first disappointments was the Gamucci rechargeable I picked up at a nearby gas station. Boy am I glad I persevered and took some advice from this forum and ordered an eGo W from Vapor Alley. The Gamucci tasted (and smelled) like something between burning plastic and wet dog.. Blech.

Tiny

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Welcome Sweden, glad you decided to join. My advice would be get another one as a backup and start vaping your brains out! There is such a variety of options available for the eGo 510 threading it's tough to give any general advice, as long as you don't try to pound nails with it you shouldn't worry about durability. Don't be afraid to ask questions about cartos, attys, or anything else, someone here will be willing to help.

Best of Luck and Take Care.

ScatRD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
Austin
Welcome to the ECF forums. So much info it's easy to get info-overload but if you do, just ask and someone will be along shortly to help you out or point you in the right direction.
The Ego, at least the base model is pretty good and it's what a LOT of people choose as their first real e-cig. I still have my first one from almost 2 years ago and it's a good backup.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
Welcome! My advice... order juices online and go for the "sample packs." You get littler bottles from most vendors, new orders usually get a small free sample along with them, and the smaller sized bottles don't hurt so bad if they are bad and you throw them away.

Also, get the biggest battery you can! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread