New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

epetrillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Riverside, CA
Hi everyone, I am a new member here and wanted to introduce myself. I have been smoking for 40 years and tried my first e-cig less than two weeks ago at my doctors suggestion. I was real supprised! Haven't had or even missed a analog cig since. I started with disposibles and quicklybought a V2 starter kit. I am now ready to move up again and have been looking at the Ego twist battery with the Ego vision but not sure yet. I expect to learn a lot here and am looking forward to participating. Emilio

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Hi everyone, I am a new member here and wanted to introduce myself. I have been smoking for 40 years and tried my first e-cig less than two weeks ago at my doctors suggestion. I was real supprised! Haven't had or even missed a analog cig since. I started with disposibles and quicklybought a V2 starter kit. I am now ready to move up again and have been looking at the Ego twist battery with the Ego vision but not sure yet. I expect to learn a lot here and am looking forward to participating. Emilio

Welcome to ECF, Emilio.

You have a great doctor. I'm glad you're taking his advice.

Since you started with a V2, an 808 battery, before you head up to variable voltage batteries, maybe you want to try a battery such as the X2 from Smokeless Image. It is the larger battery like the regular eGo, but not a variable voltage. However, the SI X2 is also an 808 threaded battery and you could use other 808 accessories with it (except the charger, always use the propritary charger which comes with the X2 - or your battery of choice).

However, if you are looking to jump right over to the variable voltage batteries, the eGo twist seems to be one of the most popular choices at the moment, just make sure you are getting the real thing and not a knockoff/counterfeit battery. Make sure it is marked Joyetech. Joyetech's website Joyetech worldwide business partner lists their distributors (of those listed, I'd probably go with MyVaporStore.com); and they also have a page listing those known to sell knockoffs. And, Steeljan has a good review out on the Joyetech eGo Twist, as well.

epetrillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Riverside, CA
Welcome to ECF, Emilio.

However, if you are looking to jump right over to the variable voltage batteries, the eGo twist seems to be one of the most popular choices at the moment, just make sure you are getting the real thing and not a knockoff/counterfeit battery. Make sure it is marked Joyetech. Joyetech's website Joyetech worldwide business partner lists their distributors (of those listed, I'd probably go with MyVaporStore.com); and they also have a page listing those known to sell knockoffs. And, Steeljan has a good review out on the Joyetech eGo Twist, as well.

Wish I had read this sooner. Just ordered two Ego twist batteries from MyFreedomSmokes.com. They are not listed as known copies but are listed as unauthorized. Not sure what i'm getting.

synflex

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
What a cool doctor you have!

Over the years I have tried so many different method to quit smoking, pill, patch, herb, gum, and you name it, nothing works.

It's not the lack of nicotine that's the issue, it usually is just the habitual puff, smokes and deep breath that's difficult to kick.

If only I've started e-cigs earlier, I would have quitted long ago..

BTW, if your doc writes a prescription for e-cig, I would love him!! we all would!

epetrillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Riverside, CA
Wish I had read this sooner. Just ordered two Ego twist batteries from MyFreedomSmokes.com. They are not listed as known copies but are listed as unauthorized. Not sure what i'm getting.

Just found the MyFreedomSmokes forum here and they seem to be a popular vendor. Hope this means my Twist batteries are genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread