Status
Not open for further replies.

obodaour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Hello,
I am a 32 yo male who has smoked off and on for a few years. My analogs of choice were Djarum Specials and Marlboro Red's. I'm a relatively new vaper. I started July 2013 with a Halo G6 starter kit and a bottle of Tribecca and Tiki-juice. I've since ordered a tobacco sampler pack from Mom and Pop Vapor shop, and about 6 different flavors from MT. Baker Vapor. I really enjoy vaping and have only had 1 analog in 2 months. I have found that I prefer the hot and spicey flavors the best. I'm really enjoying MT. Bakers Black Clove, as well as the ry4 from M&P and the Tribecca from Halo. I find the halo g6 to be a great ecig but the battery life is much to short for my needs. I will be upgrading to a better setup in September. I look forward to many more enjoyable vaping experiences! :)

ckmeyers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Mojave Desert, CA
cmfractals.com
Hello,
I am a 32 yo male who has smoked off and on for a few years. My analogs of choice were Djarum Specials and Marlboro Red's. I'm a relatively new vaper. I started July 2013 with a Halo G6 starter kit and a bottle of Tribecca and Tiki-Juice. I've since ordered a tobacco sampler pack from Mom and Pop Vapor shop, and about 6 different flavors from MT. Baker Vapor. I really enjoy vaping and have only had 1 analog in 2 months. I have found that I prefer the hot and spicey flavors the best. I'm really enjoying MT. Bakers Black Clove, as well as the ry4 from M&P and the Tribecca from Halo. I find the halo g6 to be a great ecig but the battery life is much to short for my needs. I will be upgrading to a better setup in September. I look forward to many more enjoyable vaping experiences! :)

I like the extra long G6 battery, it's only available in black, 102mm long, 420mah, so it last longer until it needs to be recharged. Can't get that in the starter kit, you have to go to the G6 battery section, click on black to find the larger size. I like using the Halo Low Resistance cartomizers, get a lot more vapor with those. :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
If clove is a passion (it is for me!!) may I suggest Clove WOW from Vapor4Life....
Like you , I was a Djarum "junkie" (76's - unfiltered, ~38mg nic per stick!!) and truly believed I would never get totally away from them...
After a few "hits" of WOW.....well. the name says it all!!;) The only thing missing is the "crackling" of the kretec!!
BTW...I'm using 36mg juice...but it can be had with as low as 0mg!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
If clove is a passion (it is for me!!) may I suggest Clove WOW from Vapor4Life....
Like you , I was a Djarum "junkie" (76's - unfiltered, ~38mg nic per stick!!) and truly believed I would never get totally away from them...
After a few "hits" of WOW.....well. the name says it all!!;) The only thing missing is the "crackling" of the kretec!!
BTW...I'm using 36mg juice...but it can be had with as low as 0mg!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Gently crinkle some celophane while you vape lol :p

Never much cared for smoking pumpkin pie personally. But to each their own.

Welcome to ECF and good luck on your journey Obodaour! It sounds like you're off to a fantastic start already, Keep it up!

ckmeyers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Mojave Desert, CA
cmfractals.com

obodaour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2013
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
I am getting a vamo with a kanger pro tank in September. Will be passing the g6 kit off to my partner. We've been sharing the two using the mini tanks and never have enough energy left for us both to vape as needed. My upgrade should leave enough energy in the 2 g6 for him to get by. I'm sure once he sees my upgrade he'll be wanting one also lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread