New member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Hogan

Sep 18, 2018
Renton WA
Hello ECF community! My name is Ashley and I live in Washington State. I’ve been a cigarette free for 5 years and counting (Woot woot). I wanted to join this forum because of a fraudulent website I wanted to reply to a post about. Nothing is more frustrating than trusting a vaping company who takes your money and run but that’s what’s amazing about forums like this is that we can spread the word about things like this. One of the best things I love about vaping is our community. Everyone helps each other and it’s one of the best support communities I’ve ever joined. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello ECF community! My name is Ashley and I live in Washington State. I’ve been a cigarette free for 5 years and counting (Woot woot). I wanted to join this forum because of a fraudulent website I wanted to reply to a post about. Nothing is more frustrating than trusting a vaping company who takes your money and run but that’s what’s amazing about forums like this is that we can spread the word about things like this. One of the best things I love about vaping is our community. Everyone helps each other and it’s one of the best support communities I’ve ever joined. :)
Welcome and glad you joined.
Right on. I try to put my trust in sites where I can call and talk to a live person with a name. Only then, will I send them my money. IMO, contact by email only, does not constitute a wise monetary relationship.
If you would like to help others, might want to post in:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative
Your post helps get the word out, sometimes the only recourse we customers have.
re:
Vapesourcing
Before you click that "order" button
How the eCig industry works
Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread