New Member VAPE History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lurch

Mar 11, 2015
Dearborn
hello im brand new to this forum im fairly new to vaping only been doing it since early 2014

well I used to be a pretty heavy smoker I ryo cigarettes and smoked between 25-35 a day and was introduced to vape

my first vape was a off brand pen with a viva nova tank which I love and still use till this day

up untill about 3 months ago I bought my first mod was a Eleaf istick 30w and a atlantis sub tank (I puff my vape like a cigarette very slow and light)
ever since I have used the atlantis could not switch its hassle free and does not leak or build of moisture like kanger mini my buddy has so I decided to treat my self nice and Bought a SMOKtech xpro m80 and another atlantis tank I got on sale for 24 bucks

After starting to vape i have toned down smoking to about 10-14 a day which I feel is a accomplishment, I personally vape the most when im indoors or driving other then that I barely smoke it

the liquid I use is Viquid full flavour 12mg nicotine
and yes i have tried other expensive brands but I love this brand and does me good.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Papa!

Congrats on your vape accomplishments! I've been vaping exclusively for a year now ('bout a month of dual usage when I got back into vaping in Feb 2014.) I've been cruising these forums for about a year now, and I'd read something that somebody had and thought was the bomb. So, of course, I thought *I* had to have it. I'm slowing waaaaaaaay down on that philosophy. I now have tanks and batteries and juices that all still keep me off cigarettes, but I don't (at least for now) think I have to have anything else new. If you've found your "nirvana" then that's all the better! YOU are the one vaping, so YOU decide what works or doesn't work for you.

Glad you're here - pull up your vape and set a spell :)

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Congratulations and welcome Papa Lurch

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 9.36.08 AM.jpg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Papa Lurch. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place. Congrats to you on the vaping. Cutting back is a real accomplishment. I myself did both for a good while. Just try to keep cutting back on the cigarettes. I wanted to use up all that I had but when I got down to 2 a day, it was all I could do to smoke them. Vaping is the only thing that ever helped me and I guess it is because I wasn't really trying to quit. I so wish you all the luck in the world if being smoke free is your goal. If it is not, it is still a great accomplishment to cut back. Have fun and make yourself at home. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread