New MOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBP3

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2014
United States
I'm looking for a new mod to go with my EVIC. I want something smaller in size, such as a mini, or possibly just using 18350 batteries.

- SmokTech Zmax Mini
- sigelei Zmax Telescope V3 or V5
- Vamo V5

Are both Zmax's going to be the same, one just has the telescope feature?

How is the Vamo in size with a 18350? I want it to be smaller then the EVIC.

Nasty1

Oct 25, 2013
Rocket City USA
You could always get a 18350 tube for your Evic. I did and love it! I got my tube off of Ebay $15 it has a nice black rubberised finish to it. evic.jpg

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I'm looking for a new MOD to go with my EVIC. I want something smaller in size, such as a mini, or possibly just using 18350 batteries.

- SmokTech Zmax Mini
- Sigelei Zmax Telescope V3 or V5
- Vamo V5

Are both Zmax's going to be the same, one just has the telescope feature?

How is the Vamo in size with a 18350? I want it to be smaller then the EVIC.

Both the Sigelei Zmax 3 & 5 are the same with the exception of the cell phone charging capability and battery level indication on the fire menu of the V5. Both are telescoping and have removable top rings. Either is a good choice. Very well built and nice OLED screen.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I can add this about the Vamo V5. My 510 threading is shot. And just today on this site I saw a post where someone else mentioned that being a problem with Vamo's. First I herd, but I have that problem. I have several mods, the Vamo V5 is the only one yet to give me threading issues. Something to think about anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread