New mods? So conflicted. So many choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have an old vamo, a Sigeli mechanical, an MVP that is currently out of commission but can most likely be fixed, and a vision spinner as my backup. I'm thinking about getting a new one (I guess I just need a new toy. Maybe? Haha) So the ones I'm thinking about getting are the MVP 2.0. The issue is that I always broke the old ones. And if it's not a considerable improvement from the original I'm not really interested. I'm also considering an SiD, a VTR, an evic or a provari. I really like variable voltage/wattage (specifically high power low resistance vaping). One reason the evic looks so good is because there's an unprotected mode (or at least I think that was the evic) so I could use the same mod for both my standard tank vaping and my sub ohm vaping. But another thing that looks really interesting is the vmod or another bottom feeding mod. Ahhhh so many choices. My budget is about 130-150. So what do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
I've tinkered with almost all of them, and own a VTR and can't put it down, and would love a provari too one day, they are like tanks. I have a more difficult time settling on tanks, Cartomizers, attys and fluids. I can't seem to find a tank or cartomizer or whatever else that I can just vape and vape and not have to fiddle with it to make it work consistently. The mod/battery has been the easy part for me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Darn I find myself stuck in the same situation. I just got myself 2 mechanical mods (one with kick and one without) .. Got some fogger V2s and some i-Atty .. playing with them .. boiling some cotton to try cotton wicks .. damn, there is so much!!

And now I feel like buying a bottom feeder because that's the next one on the list and that's the only PV I haven't tried so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread