New Product Releasing - Subox Mini Kit by Kanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanger is about to release their new box mod with subtank mini. It was sold as a kit. Comes with the Subtank Mini (Black and White) New Version to match the box mod. It has 50w chip with LED screen AND can fire down to 0.3ohm. Let's take a look.
Whole vape Inc is Authorized Kanger Distributor. You can place a preorder at here. If you are a store, you can wholesale with us for best rate. Email: sales@wholevapeinc.com for more information.

slide-image-1-1.jpg

slide-image-2-1.jpg
slide-image-3-1.jpg
subox_.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.04.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.03.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.04.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.03.13 AM.png

Last edited:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Nice! I've always loved the brushed metal and wood boxes but red/black is a great look. And I think starter kits are always a great idea.

But if the general press gets ahold of those photos....ohhhhhh boy!
    Yea, the guns aren't real but the image that those photos project is not good IMO. Want to be a gangster? Buy a SUBOX Mini! Have a gun? Here's what you should vape with when using it!

I am woefully out of touch regarding marketing devices to younger customers but I think the product stands on its own.

And the gun enthusiasts will be ...... off that both of those guys have their finger on the trigger...a no-no. :)

Nice! I've always loved the brushed metal and wood boxes but red/black is a great look. And I think starter kits are always a great idea.

But if the general press gets ahold of those photos....ohhhhhh boy!
    Yea, the guns aren't real but the image that those photos project is not good IMO. Want to be a gangster? Buy a SUBOX Mini! Have a gun? Here's what you should vape with when using it!

I am woefully out of touch regarding marketing devices to younger customers but I think the product stands on its own.

And the gun enthusiasts will be ...... off that both of those guys have their finger on the trigger...a no-no. :)

You are totally right. I will take the gun image off.

Reactions: Mooch
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread