RDA New RDA help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdchargersfan

Jul 26, 2014
Dallas
Hey everyone, I'm new to ecf.

I've been using a plume veil clone from tobeco and I'm ready to retire it.

I like to build very low because of the flavor and vapor combination I get. My go to build is a 24g dual parallel running at .12. (I realize this is more dangerous, but I'm operating well within the safety of my batteries.)

The three rda's I've narrowed it down to are: the troll rda, the derringer clone and the hobo v2 clone. I'm narrowing it to these three because all 3 are found at my local B&M.

At this point I'm leaning towards the troll, but I'm concerned about its flavor and the Phillips screws backing out.

Which of the three RDA's is the best for clouds and flavor? I'm more of a cloud chaser than a flavor chaser though. In order of importance it's vapor production, flavor, deep juice well, and minimal leaking.

Thanks!

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I have about 10lbs of RDAs.
The derringer fits your requirements and is an awesome little RDA.
I didn't like my hobo. Not really impressive clouds or flavor compared to others I own.
I have a TOBH that has nice sized post holes.

For clouds I have two 454 big blocks running quad 26g, and an IGO W6 (same quad build).
With either of those I can change the weather.

Sdchargersfan

Jul 26, 2014
Dallas
Good to hear on the derringer. The positive post hole was what concerned me; it looked like it would be tough to fit two sets of parallel 24g in there. The hobo was 3rd on my list because it seems like performance reviews of it are all over the place. I'd be really interested to hear how the derringer stacks up to the troll vapor production wise. I know it has much better flavor, but I'm wondering if you took the afc ring off how the clouds would compare to the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread