New Saying Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

danpio1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Columbus, Ohio (Dublin)
Hi all, name's Dan. i'm relatively new to ECF and just wanted to say hello. I've been vaping and cig free for 125 days straight now. My first try lasted about a month and half using blu cigs. Then frustration with the lifespan of batteries & cartos led me back to the analogs. After awhile i decided to give it another shot and picked up an ego kit and the rest was history. Now i'm using an ego-c twist and 18650 VV Gripper, Vision clearos and DCT tanks. Hope to meet you all and learn your stories and experiences with vaping!

danpio1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Columbus, Ohio (Dublin)
Hello there! I'm liking it quite a bit. I love the 18650 battery on such a small box, it's much smaller than i anticipate it to be at first. It's plastic so the build quality isn't indestructible, but it's got a nice screen and menuing system, i love being able to see my carto's ohms. Packs a great throat hit even at the lower voltages, and i love how it feels in my hand even tho i don't technically hold it the way it was intended.

Overall it's a pretty cheap (in price & quality) device that performs well. Its my first mod coming from an ego-c twist, and i'm very happy with it :)

danpio1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Columbus, Ohio (Dublin)
You mentioned Buckeye Vapors in another thread. Did you know AltSmoke has a store there near campus? Great guy's, I drove up there a while back to check them out.

Yeah i heard they were opening up a store, I need to get in there to check it out, but i have so much hardware and juice right now i need to do some catching up first lol

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
Welcome! I wish more people who try the gas station ecigs would not give up after being disappointed by them and go back to analogs. I work with a few people that did that exact thing. I vaped those silly things for almost a year, but, it kept me off of analogs and since I moved on to better PV's, I still use those silly things for testing new flavors of juice.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Once my vision v2's poop the bed i'm planning on trying one of those out, seems like it's packs the same pure flavor w/o the leaking i've been getting w/ the v2's

The vivi 2.5's are pretty amazing. I've had one that I've been using almost exclusively for almost 2 months. However, twice now I've had a bit of leaking overnight from it. I'm not sure why. One time I had it leaning at an angle in a case. (I always remove juice holders from my devices overnight). I cleaned it, changed the head, and it was working fine. But I did start staning it up in a shot glass at night instead of the case. Last night it leaked a tiny bit not much, but is working fine, and not leaking on my device. They're not true rebuildables, but some have rebuilt them I think. But I love them, because you can just replace the heads. 2.95 or less, unscrew one, screw a new one on. Done. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread