Status
Not open for further replies.

nkucz

Jan 30, 2015
Rhody
I'm pretty positive I will be purchasing these for my new setup ASAP:

Atty: Marquis RDA clone [SS] $23.99 - VividSmoke.com
mod: iPV Mini v2 70 Watt Mod - Eciggity

1) Do you guys think the Marquis is too big and will look stupid on the Mini 2?

2) Do you think it will be small enough to fit in my pocket? Be portable?

3) Should be relatively leak proof right? Definitely better then my Little Boy rda Clone!

PS: I already have my battery (Orbtronic SX30)

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Should look fine, marquis is 22mm and AFAIK the faceplate on the ipv's 510 is 22mm, so no overhang.

Leak wise the marquis should be better than the little boy but still slightly less leak resistant than the veritas (imo), but the marquis is easier to build obv.

Marquis and Veritas are comparable size/height wise so just imagine this picture (random internet) with the Marquis in place of the veritas:

XNCL2FJ.jpg

nkucz

Jan 30, 2015
Rhody
Should look fine, marquis is 22mm and AFAIK the faceplate on the ipv's 510 is 22mm, so no overhang.

Leak wise the marquis should be better than the little boy but still slightly less leak resistant than the veritas (imo), but the marquis is easier to build obv.

Marquis and Veritas are comparable size/height wise so just imagine this picture (random internet) with the Marquis in place of the veritas:

Oh yea that looks awesome, I think it will look even better with the simplistic design of the Marquis. But yea I know that the Veritas is better when it comes to leakage but as you stated the Marquis is soooo much easier to build on and I'm not THAT experienced. Thanks for your help! Definitely gunna go with that setup then.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
I just ordered the ipv mini v2 also but plan on using tanks for out and about since most of the rda's I have would probably make a mess in my pocket or elsewhere if not kept upright.

All 22mm tanks and rda's should fit just fine but I don't have the marquis so don't know how good it will be as leaking goes.

Sound choices there with the ipv mini form factor I guess you will be very happy-order fast because they are selling like hot cakes..eciggerty is out of stock but VaporDNA has the black ones at $69.99

There is a thread for the ipv mini 70w maybe you should keep an eye on it for better deals and coupon codes.

nkucz

Jan 30, 2015
Rhody
I just ordered the ipv mini v2 also but plan on using tanks for out and about since most of the rda's I have would probably make a mess in my pocket or elsewhere if not kept upright.

All 22mm tanks and rda's should fit just fine but I don't have the marquis so don't know how good it will be as leaking goes.

Sound choices there with the ipv mini form factor I guess you will be very happy-order fast because they are selling like hot cakes..eciggerty is out of stock but VaporDNA has the black ones at $69.99

There is a thread for the ipv mini 70w maybe you should keep an eye on it for better deals and coupon codes.

awesome! thanks for all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread