New stuff coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apulo

Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Spring City, PA
Hi! I'm fairly new here and just have to say. This forum has really helped me get up to speed with rebuildables. I'm currently using a kanger aerotank with an ego c-twist but have purchased a Russian 91% (which I use occasionally on the c-twist) and my Provari P3 is arriving tomorrow!

I have a question for the Squape Reloaded users out there. I have purchased the authentic SR but can't seem to find the Wide deck anywhere. I have seen the clone decks available and was wondering if anyone has been able to fit the clone deck into an authentic before I purchase one.

Thanks!

Apulo

Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Spring City, PA
The first bit of new gear arrived. Immediately slapped it together when I got home. Wow what a difference.
IMG_20141219_195539.jpg

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
The first bit of new gear arrived. Immediately slapped it together when I got home. Wow what a difference.

Very nice! I have to say that in my opinion, the Provari is just about a perfect match for rebuildable tanks at moderate power levels, and definitely won't let you down! I currently have my P3 mated to a Lemo Drop, and it really is delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread