New to DIY, any information and help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1m4

Sep 19, 2013
Exeter
Hello,
I have been vaping for around 4 months and for the last month it has been constant, with out smoking for the last month but now I'm looking to make my own e liquid.
I have been doing lots of reading about it and have been looking at where I can buy all the ingredients that I need.
Then I had a look on ebay for PG and VG and found that they can be very cheep, are they still ok for use?
Here are links to some:
500 ML MPG Propylene Glycol USP/EP GRADE | eBay
1L 1000ml GLYCEROL (GLYCERINE)- food grade/kosher vegetable | eBay

If someone could let me know if these are safe to use that would be great as it would greatly reduce the cost of making, as I havent been able to find a good supplier in the UK where I can get everything. Does anyone know where I can get everything I need, I have been smoking Vanillia e liquid so would be looking to make that first.
Also if there is any advise that anyone wants to give me then that would be great.

Thanks,

Tim

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I gather from the link that you are in the UK. It does say USP and kosher grade so it looks good. But as I only purchase from USA retailers that I know. I don't make a habit of purchasing from EBAY sellers I know nothing about. What they advertize is OK as long as that's really what there selling.

Last edited:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Here is one supplier in the UK. cig-eliquid / E cigarette Top quality e-liquid base for DIY mixing Some of us here in the US have purchased from him because we can't get some of those Hangsen flavors in the US. Top notch service as far as I'm concerned. There are country specific forums you might check out too. Here is the UK one. UK Forum

ETA- I think Liberty Flights is UK based as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread