NEW TO ECF - Need help with choosing atty for GP Paps Lux

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHynes84

Oct 30, 2013
Ocala, FL
Hello everyone! I am excited to become a verified member on ECF. I've been vaping for almost a year now. In the beginning it was on EGO-T batteries and CE4, mini protank, and Iclear16 tanks. Needless to say, I vaped and smoked cigs for over 6 months. 10 weeks ago I got my first PIFs of Jimmy the Juiceman, and traded some old MBV juices for a TOBH atty to go on top of my free K100. I finally got a good hit and nicotine delivery that I needed! I vowed to not buy anymore cigs, and the wife and I became EX-SMOKERS. Dripping/building coils/re-wicking/research helped me to keep my mind off of cigarettes, and I have not looked back since! I dedicate all of my smoke free mornings to Northern Lights Vapor Company and $100 Apple Pie. It helped me solve the morning nickin' problem that we all face. Last night I purchased my first authentic mod. GP Paps Lux v3 18650. I didn't need the other tubes, and only got the one that will be used. I became a lover of the GP Paps from my second mod, GP Paps Lux v2.5 clone and Stillare atty. I love the simplicity and sleekness of the design. Could anyone suggest a nice atty to go on top? The GP Heron, Spheroid, and SnP tanks all look like a very tough build. I look forward to meeting more friends on ECF. The vape community is awesome, and have been great help for noobs like myself! Thank you, and VAPE ON! :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
...Last night I purchased my first authentic mod. GP Paps Lux v3 18650... Could anyone suggest a nice atty to go on top? The GP Heron, Spheroid, and SnP tanks all look like a very tough build...

Congrats on your new Paps! Spheroid and Heron (same concept, but in 22mm) both are splendid attys. Look good on our Paps (any mod for that matter) and vape well. You'd be fine with either. Being new to the concept you might find rebuilding the Spheroid tad easier tho.

Lux500Heron_zpsaf814592.jpg

20qmh07.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread