New to ECF Strong menthol hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am new to ECF and would like to get some advice from the experts. I been vaping since 2011 and used to smoke for 15 years. Since I started vaping, I do it more than I used to smoke, is that a bad thing? I been varying my nicotine level content from 0 to 16 Mg. The other question I have I love to vape menthol but I have not gotten my hands on any e-liquid that have a strong menthol hit. I have read through a lot of blogs that mixing menthol crystal or menthol liquid will give me that strong menthol I been looking for. Is this okay to do or not? Please help. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

gingerpost

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Pennsylvania
For strong Menthol vapes, only ones I've come across that I've considered "strong" were Apollo's Menthol Breeze and Halo's Subzero. I'm sure other people here will list off good menthol juices they've vaped, but out of all the ones I've tried those two kick the hardest.

I definitely agree with Halo's Subzero...nice, strong, cool throat hit. Halo's Menthol Ice is good as well, but not quite as strong.

Relayer1974

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Saint Robert, MO
For strong Menthol vapes, only ones I've come across that I've considered "strong" were Apollo's Menthol Breeze and Halo's Subzero. I'm sure other people here will list off good menthol juices they've vaped, but out of all the ones I've tried those two kick the hardest.

I imagine Subzero as what it would be like vaping an Altoid, which I consider a good thing. It's the only vapor I think would hit just as hard in zero nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread