Not open for further replies.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
WIN_20141003_115439.jpg
This is my current rig on the kraken, 1st time for each new build. Thank you all for kindly taking time out to post. I will definitely be trying out all your suggestions.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
NOOOOOOOO!!! Do not use the poly fill!! That stuff is bad with heat! Test it with a cigarette lighter some day, it'll melt and smell bad... definitely not something you want to vape on...

LMAO, well it was reaching I know!! I'll try to find some cellucotton but where?

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Rayon CelluCotton
Don't know if Amazon is a viable option for you, but this is what you're looking for... like I said, you may check a beauty salon. If I remember right, there may have been a salon in the bottom of one of the hotels there on the island... not sure, and it's been a while since I've been there...

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Rayon CelluCotton
Don't know if Amazon is a viable option for you, but this is what you're looking for... like I said, you may check a beauty salon. If I remember right, there may have been a salon in the bottom of one of the hotels there on the island... not sure, and it's been a while since I've been there...

They're gonna give me some funny looks when I walk in asking for that stuff. Think I know the salon you mentioned, will stop by..cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread