New to the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdrm03

May 1, 2010
California
Hey ladies and gents. Well I'm new to this stuff but it has me very intrigued. I am not a heavy smoker so maybe I am out of place lol. At my heaviest point of smoking in my life I was going through a pack every couple of days and usually smoking hookah with friends on a daily basis. As of recent i've actually been off analogs for about 4 months now(stopped after taking the LSAT. Was going through a pack a day lol), though I will bum one off a friend once in a while. I still smoke hookah once a week at least and enjoy a good cigar once in awhile.

Basically I am looking for something casual. I can get very stressed at work and that usually is where I bum analogs from co-workers(I am an assistant to 4 attorneys haha) and I enjoy a nice smoke when out drinking with friends.

I've been looking through threads around the forum and out of all the ecigs the ones that have caught my attention are the puresmoker ace and the vapor nine nebula. I've also read awesome things about the turbo cartomizers from vapor nine. They are both kr808d so the turbo cartomizers from vapor nine would work on both correct?

Which one would guys recommend for a first time vapor user?

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Welcome,,,,going to bump you because I just can't relate to what you said about only using analogs when you want to...or when you are stressed...Also, the part about bumming them from other people - OP - is something I never did, except in an emergency...Finally, will bump you because I never used the PVs you asked about....I have an Ego, and my wife has an Joy 510....But, if you just want the experience without any expectations, then go for it....again, Welcome....and Enjoy.....Bump....Bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread