New to vapeing i just got a itaste mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towman

Aug 24, 2014
Houston Tx USA
I just got a ITaste MVP with the I clear 30. I like it I also ordered the backwoods brew espresso e juice for it its really good in the I clear 30! but I had bought a cheap flavor from the gas station called berry blast because I was under the impression the espresso juice would come in the mail a few days later. the espresso came on the same day as my mvp so i vaped it and enjoyed it but I got curious about the berry stuff. so I bought what I think is a ce-4 tank from a head shop and poured it in. IT WAS NASTY. It tasted like it was burning too. so I did a little googling and found that you have to remove a little silicone from the seal under the tip. after doing this the burning taste went away. but prior to this u dumped the berry stuff out rinced the tank and wick and poured in my espresso. the flavors in that tank still taste mixed to me. only issue now is that I noticed today that one of them is leaking from the bottom and I don't know witch one. there is a small amount of fluid on the battery connection part of my mvp. is this a common issue? will this damage my mvp?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
A drop of e-liquid accumulating on the 510 connector is common, but any more than that is not normal. Routine daily maintanance would be to clean the MVP's connector with a paper towel or qtip with some rubbing alcohol.

Be careful not to over-tighten your tanks onto the MVP. The center pin (looks like the top of a nail) can get pushed down into the MVP so that it no longer can make electrical connection with the tank. Should that happen, using a small precision screwdriver to pry the center pin up a millimeter or two will correct the issue.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Be careful not to over-tighten your tanks onto the MVP. The center pin (looks like the top of a nail) can get pushed down into the MVP so that it no longer can make electrical connection with the tank. Should that happen, using a small precision screwdriver to pry the center pin up a millimeter or two will correct the issue.
Center Pin Issue - Fixing a non firing eGo battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread