New to Vaping and I am progressing fast or so I have been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

filletminion

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Overland Park, KS
Well I (being the aforementioned coworker) am happy to have another crazy vaper around. It helps me look less insane. This site has been an immense help for me since I started this journey. Everyone here thank you for helping me waste my time reading forums when I should be working. Welcome to the fun! On a side note my wallet just shuddered at the thought of me now having to one up you every time you buy something new.

drlaws

Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Hampton Roads
Well hello all

So in less then a month I have spent over 157.00 dollars. Thinking about it now if I had known that it would have helped me as much as it has to quit smoking I would have spent 4 times that if needed. Like I said early in the post I have not had a "real Smoke" in almost 2 weeks and I don't miss it not one bit.

EXXO

First post here. . . I started 29 days ago, with an ego tank system, bought a gripper the next week, bought a zmax a few days later, and ordered a vamo last week since it was so cheap from fasttech. Of course now I'm thinking about a provari as well. . .I've been ordering juice every couple of days, and started doing diy juice a couple of weeks ago. I probably have 50-60 different juices from vendors already. I don't order this stuff because I need it, but because it's new and exciting, and it is already a very enjoyable hobby.

Exxo

Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
Well I (being the aforementioned coworker) am happy to have another crazy vaper around. It helps me look less insane. This site has been an immense help for me since I started this journey. Everyone here thank you for helping me waste my time reading forums when I should be working. Welcome to the fun! On a side note my wallet just shuddered at the thought of me now having to one up you every time you buy something new.

Just thought I would let you know you might want to put a chain on your wallet or it is going to run I just placed a few orders tonight new drip tips I told you about an Juice new mech Mod and a new atty to boot.

Called my brother tonight and i am sending him an Ego set and a charger to give Vaping a try he has been smoking as long as I have. Lord help me if I get in a pissing contest with him on one ups. ( you know how brothers are)

WalkinRuin

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Livermore, CA, USA
I think if everyone had a vaping buddy their journey would be so much easier (not that this forum isn't full of a plethora of vaping buddies).

Just having a coworker around to bounce ideas off of and to share tidbits of info with (not to mention moral support) helped me immensely.

I ran into a guy at work vaping a Vamo. We work in different depts but meet up once in a while outside and talk e-cigs. None of the smokers know what we are talking about. We have our own language and we tend to pour it on sometimes. Kinda funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread