New Vaper addict here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arioch

Oct 28, 2013
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Bought my started kit a few weeks ago from a coworker for $20 and been loving this. Haven't put the analogs down quite yet.
Waiting to get my first upgrades from Hoosier E-Cig.
I ordered a Vision 1300mAh Spinner, Vision Mega Nova tank, Kanger EVOD Tank and a Ego Adapter for the tanks.

I'm still having problems finding a Great e-liquid that I love, have bought 6 so far and Like one. Two others are ok and that last 3 stink.

I'm glad I found this place it has helped me with so many questions so far. Thanks!!!:toast:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome to ECF. You will be quite happy with the spinner and the toppers you chose. I hope you also purchased extra heads for both; if you have not you should do that now. The variable voltage makes a huge difference in the quality of vape you can have.

Finding a juice you can vape all day is the hardest part of vaping. Some people are looking to find something that tastes exactly like a burning cigarette. That does not exist. Others want nothing that tastes like tobacco; they look for fruit, candy or bakery flavors. I found that a sweet tobacco juice was what I needed to satisfy me so I could quit. The nicotine level is important. If you nic level is too low you will have lots of cravings. It takes a while to find what you like. Having hundreds of choices does and does not help.

Arioch

Oct 28, 2013
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Thanks for the Welcomes! Yeah I cant wait to get my hands on the new setup coming. The heads I can get at a local B&M about 2 miles from my house. The nic level is 18 that I've been using and seems to work for me. I just hoping to find a local B&M here in the east Phx. area that has a descent selection of juice, I would like to find one that has some sort of sample bar set up to try a few before buying. But I guess I will get to that soon enough when I can post in the "VIP - Vaping in Phoenix" social group and see what is around my area. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread