new vaper and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gostboxx

Nov 19, 2014
Hi everyone, i have about 3 weeks now that i started vaping, i ordered myself a Halo G6 starter set, and im really happy with it ( i have no experience with anything else) but i have been looking around for a PCC. i know halo has their own but its a bit too much for me to justify spending money on it especially since its not a great carry case. i was looking around and read some forum and sites that suggest that halo g and volt batteries may be the same. and i know accessories for one do fit the other, but my question is, can i get the volt PCC and use it on my G6 batteries? or are there any other PCC that will work with the g6 batteries?

gostboxx

Nov 19, 2014
Hello! I am also considering the Halo G6, but I think in the end, I'm going to end up going to a store to buy a kit (we'll see - payday is on Friday)! What's a PCC?

a PCC is a personal charging case, which can be used to charge your ecig when you are away from a wall plug or other places you can plug your battery in

i may not be one to judge but i'd say go with a trusted brand instead of a cheap off the shelf one. if halo g6 is too pricy for you, i would suggest Smokeless Image's Volt starter set, which brings the same "items" as the halo g6 at a lower price ( would have liked to learn this before i bought the G6) as well as a PCC included in the pro starter kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread