Newb here from New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
Penny Pot NJ
Just figured I'd introduce myself here now that I have been viewing the forum for a little over a week. My name is Dave and I was self introduced to vaping by walking into my local convienece store and noticing that they had the Nicstick from www.ecigenjoy.com . I bought one kit and thats all it took. I instantly started doing some research and noticed I could save myself money by buying ejuice and refilling the carts. As soon as i saw this I also noticed on this forum FreedomsmokeUSA was having a sale and bought a 120 of juice that I'm very happy with (Wins/ton 18 mg). I have also got my girlfreind hooked as well and bought her one. Now after doing some research it looks like this payday (thursday) I will be ordering a Janty Ego. Seems like it would best fit me. and I eventually plan on buying my girl an ego as well if she like mine when I get it. i will also be buying a bunch of samples from Freedomsmoke to try out. Today is my second day without an analog and all together since I purchased my kit i have smoked 2 packs (9/24). I usually smoked 1 pack of Parliament Light 100s a day and my girl smoked 1 pack of Parliament Light Menthol 100s a day. In Jersey they are almost $8 a pack, so it was costing me $16 a day $112 a week $448 a month $5376 a year. If i had to guess the 120 ML bottle will last me about 3 months So I'm figuring it's costing me about $.25 a day to vape. All in all I'm very happy and so is my girlfreind. Now being a Newb i do have a question
My Nicstick from www.ecigenjoy.com, what is it? like what kind of carts, attys, batts does it use? I ask this because even though this will be my back up, it would still be nice to have spare parts. If I had to take a guess from my research it looks like a 510 maybe?

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
it also looks very similar to my M401. How long is it? The M401 is a tiny bit longer than a 100 analog, about the same thickness.
Here is Litecigusa, where I get all my parts. Shawn has a breakdown there of all the various parts.

M401 Cigarette Supplies| M401 Starter Kit: M401 Atomizer, M401 Battery | M401 Kit from LiteCigUSA

The only reason I don't think that it's a M401 is the picture of the empty cartridge. The M401 has an exposed bridge, correct? The cartridge that I see definitely looks like a 510 cart.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
I finally found something in the description that kinda clears things up:

atomizers

Extra atomizers are an affordable way to keep your NicStick working like new, great for backups too!

* Available for NicStick Ultra 302 model
* Available for NicStick 510 or 510L Elite model
* Available for NicStick Starter Reusable

So, it looks like they have 2 different 510 models? Maybe the 510L elite model has a LR atty and better batt? Honestly I don't know. But there's a good chance that you have a 510. I'd look really hard at some 510 pics if I were you to see if it looks the same. Sorry I couldn't help more.

ladydeth

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
PA
I finally found something in the description that kinda clears things up:

atomizers

Extra atomizers are an affordable way to keep your NicStick working like new, great for backups too!

* Available for NicStick Ultra 302 model
* Available for NicStick 510 or 510L Elite model
* Available for NicStick Starter Reusable

So, it looks like they have 2 different 510 models? Maybe the 510L elite model has a LR atty and better batt? Honestly I don't know. But there's a good chance that you have a 510. I'd look really hard at some 510 pics if I were you to see if it looks the same. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Good work! I completely missed that part :D
Someone with a 510 (my 510 parts are cartomizers and an adapter for a 401 battery) can measure and help more... :(

Rev. Redmond Farrier

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I am not sure which one you got, but I found a Nicstick pack in a local convenience store and purchased it for $24. Kinda pricey, but most of my equipment is wearing out and I don't want to risk waiting for shipping with cheaper online orders. Mine is a 510 auto. It only came with one battery, atty, usb charger, and 3 18mg usa mix carts (really nasty lol). It seems to work quite well though. The owner was very interested in my other e-cigs and where I got them, so it was worth the extra expense if he decides to do the research and start carrying more supplies.

Rev. R. Farrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread