Newbie Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
California
Just started vaping and I am loving it!!! I just got my ecig a few days ago and I am so happy!!! I ordered the Joye 510 from ecig express. It was recommended by a friend of mine, and it is just great!! So far I have ordered a few juices from tasty vapor and an really happy with the flavors, I am thinking of ordering juices from Gourmet Vapor next. Any advice??

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hi and grats! I love my 510. I mostly use it with cartomizers and I have standard manual and mega xl manual batteries.

Gourmet Vapor - they were having a 50% off sale on flavored juices with code (I think utahrocks) - not sure if the sale is still on. Their juices are a bit of a crapshoot. Many of the flavors are user-created in their flavor creator. Some are great, some aren't. Go for it though - the sale is great and ends today Mar 7. Do not expect fast delivery after a Gourmet Vapor sale though.

Last edited:

Kolie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
California
Hello,
I am also new to "vaping" and new to this forum. I started in January as a resolution to quit smoking this year after 27 years. So far, so good. I haven't touched a cigarette since I started. Good luck to ya.

Congrats to you!!! Since January is a big accomplishment!! I am only on day 3!! But I am feeling really confident. I am already addicted to vaping! Took me a couple days to adjust and really put down analogs..but tomorrow will be day 4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread