Newbie, just ordered a vapor4life kit.. how'd I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I bought V4L and was and still am happy w/them -XL's - Moving on now to a Precise, but will still use the V4L - If you vape like me, I go through 3-4 cartos a day. The passthrough is great also. When you start to buy juices from different vendors, I would suggest buying a smaller amt. I'm running for every 5-6 different flavors I order, I like one.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Thanx once again all for the info folks. Right now I'm vaping on a grape36 with my pass-thru (which I think might have a short) anyway I'm diggin it. I am a heavy smoker so I ordered 36mg everything except some 24mg juice. Thought I'd need it. But that 36mg .. whoaaaa HEAD RUSH! hehehe.. yeah I think I might try something a little weaker next order (which will be sooooon). I gotta say though this kit is really nice! The cases just have a real nice heft and quality look and feel to them, and I like the logo. I'm glad I did my shopping around/homework and ended up with the right kit first off. I've been vapping since yesterday and have no desire for the last analog I have sitting here on my desk. I think I'll hang on to it though.. "my last analog that I never smoked" hehe I'll frame it and hang it on the wall lol... and this may sound weird.. and maybe it's all in my head.. but even though I just started yesterday, this morning I felt better, like I had more energy, and I wasn't coughing up gunk like I usually do after my first smoke of the morning. So far so good, this thing is absolutely fantastic. The only bummer is I guess e-cigs have been around for 5+ years and I only learned about them a few months ago.. otherwise I would have made the switch years ago!

Last edited:

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Yeah I'm gonna be doing a lot more samplers before I make big orders for one type of juice/cartos. That is the only mistake I made on my order. I'm really glad those seemingly generous folks at V4L tossed in alot of bonuses. That gave me a bit more variety which turned out to be something I really needed with this order. They apparently saw my order, and that it was my first, and saw that I would probably need some different stuff to try out, Way to go V4L and thanx! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread