Newbies trials and errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenlani

Sep 29, 2010
California
After two weeks of trials I have come to a final product that works best for me:

First I ordered Blu and it was ok but I wanted more vapor

I then read posts that advised using Volcano attys w/Blu---
-bought one and discovered Volcano and Blu are identical

Then I tried Revolver Elite which was the Very Worst (no returns/refunds incidently)

Then finally got to Joye 510 manual and -WOW- great vapor
So, I began trying mods and came up with this system:

-- use a Joye 510 manual and use the BlueFoamDart mod
-- also use the 510 with Blu/Volcano attys with their Blue foam mod

I now use the 510, the joye cart is my favorite but the 510 with Blu/Volcano carts/attys work just as well

I recommend 510 stuff from nicotinenirvana --great fast service

kenlani

Sep 29, 2010
California
Thanks all for the welcome s--I've gone a bit further and now am getting a bit closer to contentment--

Use the 510 batt exclusively but have started using highpings BFplug mod but use only a 7/16 long plug in the 510 carts and a 5/16 long one in the Blu/Volcano carts

also use highpings atty resurection method and get great vapor from the 510 atty (many thanks Highping)

So the hobby is now moving along nicely and plans for next month include Riva and Joye Mega etc

kenlani

Sep 29, 2010
California
This is turning into quite a hobby---I'm getting heavily invested--oh well

Deb -you were right, got my Ego and things have changed, love vaping for hours, now just charge the two Egos in the morn and I'm good to go.

current experiments are with joye 510 cartos and Just ordered lots of different juices

I like Liberty Flights RY1 a lot but need a bit more flavor so I went on a shopping spree, should get about 10 different flavors from 4 vendors this week

I discovered an interesting thing--the Joye510 Cartos are adjustable at the threaded end and you can adjust the draw and vapor production- when I first gave em a shot I thought they drew too easily and wasn't enough vapor-- after turning in the screw thing I'm now vaping fine

and next up is LR attys (as you advised SL_rat)

So here I go---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread