Newcomer, just ordered a volcano inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaphappy

Jul 10, 2011
KY
Hi, I've been curious about ecigs for about 6 months. I almost pulled the trigger on buying a blu a few months back but also saw so many alternatives I shied away feeling I needed to do more homework.

I recently found this forum, read a few reviews and watched a few vids and have ordered the Volcano Cigs Inferno with all the options. I also got a magma for someone else.

I gather its a branded 510 (?) but its nice and shiny, and I like shiny new toys :p

so further, will any 510 cartos/atty work with the Inferno, what about the Magma?

Who's liquid do you prefer and trust?

Thanks a bunch!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Congrats! Did you get the kit that comes with the 650 pass through and the 1000 mah battery? Looks like a great kit. What kind of setup did you get with it? I love my 1000 mah battery.

I'm not really familiar with the brand name but the Magma looks like a 510. The carts/atty are probably interchangeable but the charger is not.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Hi and welcome to ECF!

510 anything should work on these devices. Just make sure that you only charge the batteries with the charger that came with each kit like Swed said.

I make my own juice most of the time, but I recommend VaporBomb and Ms. T's Bakery for buying juice. Others will chime in with more recommendations.

Dicot

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2011
Chicago Suburbs
Welcome to ECF! :vapor:

Yes sir, that's a rebranded 510 e-cig. The inferno is basically a rebranded eGo (510 with a bigger battery), while the magma is a rebranded standard 510. Any 510 carto or atty should work just fine on either of them. Like others have said, the chargers are not interchangeable though! As for juice, well you're going to get a ton of different answers as everyone's tastes differ.

A couple of my fav juice suppliers...

Alien Visions eJuice
Backwoods Brew
Vaperite

slaphappy

Jul 10, 2011
KY
I didn't get the kit. I have a lot of 120 to 5v/1amp USB chargers I figured I'd use. However I did get the USB to battery adapters
For the inferno I got: (qty)
super 1000 mAh battery (1)
650 mAh with USB passthrough (1)
Hawaiian espresso flavor
Tobacco flavor
Choconilla haze flavor
inferno super battery charging pack for the 1000 mAh batt (1)
aluminum drip tip (1)
inferno tank-o-mizer with blank tanks (1)
refillable Mega cartomizers
atomizer cones (not really sure what they do) (2)
inferno 1.5 ohm low res atomizer (3)
extra o-rings, battery cover,

for the Magma I got
m-charger USB
refillable Mega cartomizers
m-batteries (2)
Milk chocolate flavor
Kona coffee flavor

Can't wait!!!!!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Sounds like a great kit. I'd pick up an extra battery.

Totally wicked has 1000 mah batteries on sale for $13.99. Then you have two batteries and a pass-through. It looks like you have the tank. You could pick up an additional atty (not the tank atty, an atty for the ego) so you can test juice or drip if you chose to. I'd definitely purchase some cartomizers.

Bodge 2.0 cartomizers is a good place to start. There are some great new cartomizers on the market you can purchase down the road, but with an atty and some cartos and your tank you'll have tons of options. See which works best for you and you aren't pinned down to one set-up.

You can purchase Boge 2.0 LR cartomizers at Joogler. You get a free bottle of juice as well. Add a couple drips tips, they're cheap.

Use the code ECF5OFF for $5 off first time purchase.

Joogler Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread