Newest Team Member at LiquidXpress: QueenInNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Everyone!
I wanted to let everyone know about a new and exciting development here at LiquidXpress!

…..

is the tension level high enough yet? No?

……..

ok :p just kidding around.

We’d like to introduce the newest member of the LiquidXpress team QueenInNC! Queen has graciously joined our organization and will be (as well as myself) a face and voice of LiquidXpress on email, the forums, and the different chat rooms around.

One of the biggest reasons we have chosen Queen to join us was her honesty. Those of you that I have had the pleasure of dealing with me know my take on having the utmost honesty good or bad. I value Queens past ability to tell us and everyone her viewpoints to help raise the bar on our products. This is one value that even though she is being added to the team, she has been asked to keep.

To keep this short and sweet, thank everyone for all their support and I hope to talk to you soon! Queen will be posting soon to outline things she will be handling and helping with.

As always, thanks and enjoy!

Rob
www.liquidxpress.com

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hi, guys! I am very excited to be a part of the Liquidxpress team. I have known Rob for quite a while and think he's a really great guy. I was actually one of Rob's original juice testers when he started LiquidXpress. I was a Taboo addict for many months!
smile.gif

I will be testing all 72 flavors of liquid (YES! 72!) so I can be as honest with you about each flavor as possible. Of course, everyone has different tastes, so in the end it will be your call as to whether you like the juice or not. I will try to lead you in the right direction though.

I will be handling questions and concerns on the forums, chats, and via email and PM. Rob is a very busy guy so I hope to lighten his load as much as possible. He needs to keep up that crazy fast shipping!!
smile.gif

I look forward to being a part of such a highly respected company.

Thanks Rob!!
smile.gif

Hey I'm waiting for a 510 adapter from prodigy so I can try the Express 510. I plan on getting most of my stuff from dietsmokes because there so close to me but I want to try the Honey Flu Cured which they don't carry (yet hopefully), but when it comes to vaping I have no patience so I was just wondering where ya'll ship from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread