• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapHerClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2012
Anthem, Arizona
Yep, my own sig banner has about 25 different images of my own devising that it picks from at random, and I also make quit banner systems (not unlike the one in your own sig) for others. If you ever decide to switch yours, check out SigBanners.com .

davelog, I would kill to have awesome sig banners like yours...I have a couple ideas for one but I'm not good with computers...

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Closest thing to a brick & mortar store on the east side is Desert Vapes. He operates out of his home, but has been known to drive meet people that need things fast in a reasonable driving distance for both.

Chad of EcigSupply.com operates Zigwid Lounge up north and has been looking for a location to rent around Tempe or Chandler. But so far hasn't found a location that suites his needs.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Desert Vapes brings more hardware than juice - attys, cartos, clearos, batteries (I'm picking up another eGo Twist and some Visions from him today if he has them in stock), starter kits, etc. We have had juice-only vendors show up every once and a while, but usually there's a variety.

Terrific! I would like to join you all and learn more about this. I'm a Blu user but have an ego c kit and a new twist I just received, along with a Nova. I look forward to learning a lot more about this. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Another great meet with another great crowd has come and gone! Great to see so many regulars
and new faces! The room was packed with vapers, the beer and vapor were flowing freely, and
a grand time was had by all!
01.jpg

02.jpg

Newcomer Leana brought a bottle of bacon juice that was sampled by few and liked by even fewer,
but I kinda dug it so it ended up coming home with me. Here's Doug and Jane bravely giving it a toot.
03.jpg

04.jpg

Dave from Desert Vapes set up a mountain of merch on the vat wall so we could all
get some shopping done - Sunny and I loaded up on v3 Stardusts and Twists.
05.jpg

06.jpg

The good folks over at Jet Cigs who were recently reviewed in Spinfuel donated 120 pre-filled
cartomizers in various flavors and strengths for VIP to sample! Sunny passed out the 5-packs
to everyone and a frenzy of trading ensued as people swapped around to try all the flavors.
Great big thanks to Alex and the rest of the Jet Cigs crew for letting us test-drive their stuff!
07.jpg

RAFFLE TIME! Lots of great stuff on the table this week, and the raffle brought in 140 bucks,
making the 50/50 prizes worth $70 each!
08.jpg

I hit the first 50/50 for the second month in a row (I'm not rigging it, honest!) and Leann
cashed in on the other half!
09.jpg

10.jpg

Connie scored big with a Riva battery donated by Barry, a bottle buddy, and an Apollo sampler
14.jpg

Brian snagged himself a bottle buddy as well
12.jpg

Barry won a red medium eGo case that curiously matched his shirt with uncanny accuracy
13.jpg

Joe picked up a 510 extender donated by Gary that must have been 2 feet long!
15.jpg

Leana won a fistful of 801 attys donated by Barry
16.jpg

Leann continued to rake it in, pulling some 510 dcc's and some mystery cartos donated by Barry
19.jpg

Jeff scored a handful of CE2's from Barry, and a small eGo case from Desert Vapes
20.jpg

Gary got a Desert Vapes eGo case too
22.jpg

And the day's big prize, an Eclipse Mod kit donated by Desert Vapes, goes to Angie!
23.jpg

Big congrats to all the winners, and huge thanks to everyone for donating to the raffle!
Hope to see everyone next month, and VAPE ON!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread