nicotine level with fogger v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack NMI Stecker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
What diameter coils at 1.5 ohms total on a dual coil 1.5mm ID I calculate 16 wraps. I'm guessing the Throat Hit = TH is from some other issue. What wattage are you using? What kind of wick. If you get a dry wick you will get a dry hit and that will not feel good. Nicotine is nicotine and using it in a diff mod will not affect Nic intake. I'm going to check this later hoping for a bit more info..

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
What diameter coils at 1.5 ohms total on a dual coil 1.5mm ID I calculate 16 wraps. I'm guessing the Throat Hit = TH is from some other issue. What wattage are you using? What kind of wick. If you get a dry wick you will get a dry hit and that will not feel good. Nicotine is nicotine and using it in a diff mod will not affect Nic intake. I'm going to check this later hoping for a bit more info..

Depending on what version he got (4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, or 4.4 (4.4 is officially called 4.1, 4.3 is called fogger v4+, the rest are naming schemes created in the fogger v4 thread here on ecf) it might have a pretty small chimney. Small chimney + dual coils = a lot of heat which would definitely add to throat hit. Add that ontop of existing throat hit and I could see the issue. Though you're right, 1.5Ω dual coil with 28g is pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread