NITECORE I2 CHARGER HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markpylant

Jun 14, 2015
I have had a Nitecore i2 charger for over a year. and day before yesterday one of my batteries would not charge all the way. The other one would the, they are Sony VTC fours and I went and bought two new ones today. But now I'm still having the same problem one of the new ones is not charging. I have swapped slots with the batteries but both of the slots is saying that one of the batteries is fully charged while the other slot is halfway charged. both slots are working but it is saying that one of the batteries is halfway charged for some reason. does anyone have any idea what this could be. keep in mind that this is with the two brand new batteries I bough today also.

So if I'm hearing you right. With both batteries in the charger one battery says full and the other says it's only half charged. Then when you switch slots, each battery shows the same charge in the opposite slot now. If that's the case I'm thinking that one battery might have come somehow with a much lower charge than the other, or your mod in unevenly discharging your batteries. Run you sigelli until is says check battery and then measure he voltage of the batteries. I bet one is lower than the other. If that's not it I am at a loss. I just upgraded to a Nitecore D2 and love it and I just ordered an xtar vc2. Good luck

Murray B

Moved On
Jun 15, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Underaged registrant

markpylant

Jun 14, 2015
So if I'm hearing you right. With both batteries in the charger one battery says full and the other says it's only half charged. Then when you switch slots, each battery shows the same charge in the opposite slot now. If that's the case I'm thinking that one battery might have come somehow with a much lower charge than the other, or your mod in unevenly discharging your batteries. Run you sigelli until is says check battery and then measure he voltage of the batteries. I bet one is lower than the other. If that's not it I am at a loss. I just upgraded to a Nitecore D2 and love it and I just ordered an xtar vc2. Good luck

Yes that is exactly what's happening. Ive had my charger for close to a year and its worked great up until now

markpylant

Jun 14, 2015
hey guys I let them charge all night woke up at about 3 swapped the batteries to the other slots and went back to sleep woke up just a minute ago at about 8 and the same thing is still happening. And no I don't have any buddies with a nother charger but I might can see if my vape shop has one I could stick them on and come back a little while later and see if it's doing it still. thank y'all y'all have been a great help I really appreciate it

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
And no I don't have any buddies with a nother charger but I might can see if my vape shop has one I could stick them on and come back a little while later and see if it's doing it still. thank y'all y'all have been a great help I really appreciate it

A vape shop is another good place. Also, take your charger over there and see what results they get? Seems with all the testing you've done, that the charger is finally proven faulty. Time to get a new Bluetooth 8 bay I think! Oh wait...that's me who wants one?!?!?! :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread